Alison's recipe for success is based on the three 'd's': dedication, determination and the delivery of exceptional high-performance outcomes. This is the result of working in high-performance environments alongside the world's best coaches, and continuous professional development.
Alison's track record speaks for itself, with numerous medal winners since 2004, at Paralympic Games, Commonwealth Games and World Championships.
AOR Sports Consultancy offers the following services;
Alison is a lifelong learner and has been part of the following CPD in recent years;
- 2020 Athletics Ireland Forerunners Women in Leadership programme
- 2019 International Federation of Athletics Coaching (IFAC), Loughborough University
- 2018 IAAF Women in World Athletics (WIWA) seminar
- 2018 Spotlight Self-Awareness & Leadership profiling
- 2018 Supporting Champions Conference
- 2017 European Throws Conference
- 2014-16 UK Sport ParaCoach2Rio Programme
- 2014 EIS Skills2Performance Programme including Insight profiling
- 2014-15 Sports CoachUk Women into High Performance Programme including Strive
- 2014 British Athletics Female Coach Legacy Programme
- 2013-16 England Athletics National Coach Development Programme
Alison has presented at the following conferences;
- 2019 British Athletics Para Athletics Coaching Symposium, Loughborough University
- 2017 UK Paralympic Performance Conference, St George's Park, Burton on Trent, England
- 2017 Middlesex University Research Conference, Hendon, London
- 2017 International Council of Coaching Excellence (ICCE) Global Coach Conference, Liverpool, England
- 2017 International Paralympic Committee (IPC) VISTA Conference, Toronto, Canada.
Please make contact if you have specific questions or enquiries.